Our mission is to develop an efficient organization with highly motivated Human Resource to offering effective service and maintain high integrity in provision of our service so as to command respect from the public. To maintain steady commitment to our work to ensure good returns to our clients investments through honest and genuine customer care.
We are one of the leading Property Management Agency with an experience of more than thirty seven years. Our company was established as Nairobi Homes Limited with operations in Nairobi and Mombasa. Nineteen years ago the Mombasa operations were made autonomous hence establishment of Nairobi Homes [Msa] ltd.
We are duly registered practicing land and estate agents in accordance with estate agents ACT Cap 533 of laws of Kenya. The experience we have gained over the years and our desire to maintain leadership in the market has been the driving force in our achievement. We guarantee honesty and high quality service in all our endeavors.
Having Nairobi Homes (Msa) Limited as your property manager guarantees you a complete relieve of time spent in addressing the tenants’ demands and assures you of high returns on little investment. It is only by trying us that you will realize how our skills are beneficial to your investment.
Our management involves the following:
- Preparation of tenancy agreement
- Co-ordination of utility services offered at the building such as electricity, water, security and maintenance, payment of rates, ground rents, rent collection and preparation of monthly rent income statements.
- Liaison with the relevant authorities on matters that affect the tenant or usage of the building,
- We settle on behalf of our clients all bills related to the services offered at the building.
We are contractually obliged to put our clients’ best interests first by:
- We find suitable tenants for a property on behalf of our clients
- We visit the property to determine its potential and the type of clientele suitable for the property
- Advertise the property on our property website, social and print media
- To prospective tenants and inform you of any interest shown or offers made on the property, arrange for viewing of property by prospective customers.
- We undertake preparations of tenancy agreement and service contracts
- We provide inventory checklist. This is a full list of the conditions and contents of the property drawn up during an inspection at the beginning and end of tenancy in the presence of the tenant
- We prepare handover and takeover of the property
- We identify prospective customers and try to match them with their requirements
- We are readily available to advise the client on the market trend, and to assist them carry out projects which will guarantee returns
- To better our clients, we talk with them about their needs. We get to know their likes and dislikes, help them with financing concerns and answer any questions about the buying process.
- We offer ourselves for continuous service during new developments so as to advice our clients on the amenities and improvements required to attract their property in the market.
We offer services and transactions coordination for property owners looking to sell including:
- We make use of high-quality and strategic photographs. We will take great care in composing well lit, high-quality, wide angle images of property to help buyers feel like they know the Property before they even schedule a viewing.
- With most buyers finding their property online, we ensure that our property will have a strong online presence and potential buyers can easily find our agency contact information.
- Once a potential buyer decides to make an offer, our staff will meet with our client to go over the offer, discuss its terms and assist in negotiating a contract that is mutually acceptable to both parties.
- Our agency will help you to monitor and co-ordinate important contract details..
Our clientele range from multinational corporations, private companies, co-operative societies, religious organizations, charitable institutions and private investors.